Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I think I've found my new favorite online clothing store. Everyday apparel is the style of Urban Outfitters but with clothing that is 100% vegan and fair trade! Mainly I'm just in love with their shoes. I own a pair of the black "drifters" and they have quickly become my favorite shoes to wear. Admittedly they look just like Tom's, but unlike Tom's, I can purchase solid colors in vegan styles. You can even purchase a few of their styles at Herbivore in Portland if you don't have the time to wait for an internet order to ship. (I promise they do carry them at Herbivore, they just aren't on the website yet.) My only problem I have with these shoes is the fact that my feet stink pretty bad after wearing them. I think socks would help... but we all have to make sacrifices for fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment